Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sugar Daddy Wanting Girlfriend


Q: I am a 46-year-old man with two children. I caught my last girlfriend of 7 months cheating. She appeared to be happy as a part of my ready-made family, but in the end, I guess she needed something different. She is 17 years my junior, and like a lot of women, she says she likes men my age. It is good for my ego to date younger women, but I’m concerned about our future. Why do younger women prefer older men with kids?

— Sugar Daddy Wanting Girlfriend

Dear Sugar Daddy,

Anthropologically, men want “honey” to breed beautiful offspring, and women want “money” to sustain the progeny. Older guys with kids are presumably established and can support their younger mates. But soon they complain their nubile nymphs seek only their resources, while the sirens tire of father figures too sedentary for their wild hearts.

You admit, “It is good for my ego to date younger women.” Duh, daddy! Do you want arm candy or love? You worry, “I’m concerned about our future.” You should be! My Gilda-Gram asserts, “To sustain love, park your ego and reveal your truth.” Dude, if you don’t end the affect, each new babe will continue to flee that boring bassinet you share.

 —Dr. Gilda

Check out all my Kindle Books on Amazon.com
All Free for Kindle Unlimited Subscribers!


***
About: Dr. Gilda Carle is the media’s Go-To Relationship and Lifestyle Expert, serving private clients worldwide at www.DrGilda.com. She has conducted Relationship Wellness training for Columbia University Medical Center, and hosts TBN TV shows. As President of Country Cures® at www.CountryCures.org, she uniquely applies ‎Country Music to train Homeless Female Veterans in Civilian Success Skills. She has served as product spokesperson for Hallmark, Harlequin, Sprint, Cottonelle, Galderma Pharmaceuticals, Match.com, etc. She is a keynote motivational speaker, Management Consultant, Professor Emerita, and author of 17 books, including “Don’t Bet on the Prince!” (test question on “Jeopardy”) and “How to WIN When Your Mate Cheats” (literary award winner from London Book Festival). She wrote the weekly “30-Second Therapist” column for the Today Show, the “Ask Dr. Gilda” column for Match.com, and she was the ‎therapist in HBO’s Emmy Award winner, “Telling Nicholas,” featured on Oprah. She hosted MTV Online’s “Love Doc,” and was the TV host for Fox’s “Dr. Gilda” show.

No comments: