Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

"I WAS DUMPED OVER EMAIL, BUT NOW I MISS MY EX"

In love, it seems the question is always this:  When someone doesn't want you any more, should you continue to pursue that person?  I've worked with abused kids taken out of their homes by the authorities.  Yet they still wanted to return home to their parents.  Similarly, I've worked with abused or belittled mates, whose relationship may have derailed, but who still want to return to their put-down partner.  What do you think of how I set this guy straight in this week's Dr. Gilda "30-Second Therapist"?

Then there's a woman who misinterprets the congenial professionalism of her doggie's vet as sexual come-ons.  COME ON!!!  What do you think of how I responded to her?

http://www.today.com/health/i-was-dumped-over-email-now-i-miss-my-ex-2D11810727

I love your responses.  Please keep them coming.  And above all else, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Love,
Dr. Gilda

No comments: