Translate

Friday, March 22, 2013

SHE WAS INTO ME . . . OR SO I THOUGHT!!


She Said She Was Into Me, Then Suddenly Dumped Me

Dr. Gilda Carle
30-Second Therapist
Today Show

Especially during horizontal heat, cheap talk flows!  So believe only what behavior SHOWS during vertical positioning. 

This week’s “30-Second Therapist” hears from two very sad guys who just got shafted by their ladies.

Do you think each breakup was justified?  I love your comments!

XXX

Today we spent hours converting my personal FB page to my fan page to allow for more friends.  Hundreds of people asking to friend me had to be turned away because I was over FB’s 5,000 cutoff.  So now we’re rolling again, and starting all the photos and info from scratch.  Cleansing is a beautiful thing.  In fact, I’m doing the same thing in my home, to make room for some amazing new things and people.  Do you cleanse periodically?  If not, try it; I feel freer and more receptive now.

Love,
Dr. Gilda


No comments: