Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

"When Should I Tell My GF I'm On Meds?"


“When Should I Tell My Girlfriend I’m on Meds?”

from

Dr. Gilda Carle (Ph.D.)
30-Second Therapist
Today Show Website

One quandary this week questions when to reveal a personal issue.  Another concerns “using” a new love simply to fill a lonely gap.  Do you know whom you’re with, and why s/he’s with you?  This "30-Second Therapist" raises some thorny questions!

Speaking of thorny questions, set your DVR’s to Investigation Discovery’s Valentine’s Day Special, “50 Ways to Leave Your Lover,” Feb. 14, 9 PM (EST).  As the Relationship Expert on the show, I’ll discuss some gory crimes of passion.  See clips of the show on the main page of http://www.DrGilda.com.  I pray this motivates more people to be cautious about who they bring home!

For those of you in the New York area, watch the wildly popular “Good Day Street Talk,” Fox 5, at 6 AM, Saturday, February 9th, where I’ll discuss the Second Edition of my book, “Don’t Bet on the Prince!”  Outside New York?  Find my segment online.

I had a great time on the David Cruz show on KTLK AM 1150 in LA this week!  That fun Internet dating topic was a needed change from the heavy ones we’d been discussing!!

Everyone, make this a blessed week leading into next week’s Valentine’s Day festivities!   

Love,
Dr. Gilda


No comments: