Dr. Gilda Carle
Today Show Website
This Valentine’s Day, give yourself this vital gift: Tell yourself why you’re with your honey. In this week’s “30-Second Therapist “column, BOTH questioners claim they’re unhappy with their mates—yet they’re still with them! What a waste of precious life! Did I make my points? http://tinyurl.com/bbby37v
Reminder: Valentine’s Day Special on Investigation Discovery, 9 PM, Feb. 14: “50 Ways to Leave Your Lover.” I’m the show’s Relationship Expert. I sincerely hope the show makes people more cautious about having dangerous liaisons!! The folks on “50 Ways…” are wild.
Apologies to some of the shows I regretfully had to turn down. I simply ran out of time! Here are just 5 of my V-Day Appearances:
- “Good Day Street Talk,” Fox 5, NY, Saturday, Feb. 9, 6 AM. I had a great time taping this show, and fondly remembered when I was on “Good Day New York” each week as their Relationship Expert. It was great to be back! Executive Producer Audrey Pass is one of the most professional executives I’ve worked with, and we discovered we live in the same neighborhood!
- “Love in the Desert” Radio Show, Feb. 10, 2 PM (PST), Money Radio 1200, Palm Springs, CA. Get their free download. Since host Russ Mitchell is also a Matchmaker, we’ll have plenty to discuss, including your questions! It’s the height of the season in Palm Springs now, and this show even reaches LA. I’ll be there in person soon, when I’ll do the show again.
- Mary Jones Radio Show, 5 Connecticut stations, including WDRC-AM 1360, Buckley Radio, Feb. 14, 3 PM.
- Rita Cosby Radio Show, Feb. 14, WOR, 710 AM, NY, 5:50 PM. Rita’s interviews are so probing, they give me goose bumps. You also see her on Inside Edition and other national shows.
- Jim Bohannon Radio on 300 stations, Feb. 13, for an hour, ready to take your calls, 11 PM – Midnight, EST (Check your local listings.) Jim is one of the brightest and wittiest hosts I’ve worked with, and it’s always a joy to return to his airwaves.
Thank you for being my Valentine this year! :)