Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

A VERY EXCITING WEEK!!


Hi, All
The sun is shining brightly in New York right now, and I’m very happy!  It’s been a very busy week for me, being quoted in a lot of publications, and making many appearances.  How has this week been for you? 
   
---I’m the Relationship Expert for “50 Ways to Leave Your Lover” on Investigation Discovery’s Valentine’s Day Special on Feb. 14, 9 PM.  Here’s the Press Release just sent out: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/investigation-discovery-delivers-bittersweet-valentines-182700606.html It’s a wild show and I’m being booked on various TV and radio shows now to discuss it.
  
 ---Dear Abby died a few days ago, and as Today.com’s “30-Second Therapist,” I was quoted in their tribute to her:  http://todaynews.today.com/_news/2013/01/17/16568353-dear-abby-columnist-pauline-phillips-dies-at-94?lite  She truly paved the way for what I do today!
  
 ---And this week’s “30-Second Therapist” column is currently on the front page of the Relationships Section of the Today website: http://www.today.com/id/50496973/site/todayshow/ns/today-relationships/t/why-wont-my-boyfriend-invite-me-his-home/ - .UPmMbqXge_4 --and you may identify with its two questions.
A woman says her “boyfriend” is willing to spend time at her house, but she’s never invited to his.  Duh!  Dude wants to keep it superficial, Girl!!  My Gilda-Gram™ warns, “Talk informs, but behavior reveals.”

Then, a biggie in marriage is the argument over money, because this couple never answered certain questions before the wedding!  In 30 seconds, could I have said more??

I love your feedback.  Please keep it coming!
Love,
Dr. Gilda

No comments: