Translate

Friday, November 2, 2012

SEEING SOMEONE & SLEEPING ELSEWHERE


Seeing Someone & Sleeping Elsewhere

By

DR. GILDA CARLE

30-Second Therapist
Today.com

The NY region is experiencing Katrina right now. Fortunately, I have electricity, but I don’t have gas for my car.  Many of my neighbors are shivering in the cold without fuel, so I’m just grateful for whatever I do have, as I say here: http://tinyurl.com/audyjy3

Thankfully, I am taking my mind off my issues with your questions. What do you think of the first advice-seeker who’s looking to cover ALL her bases with ALL the men she knows?  Or the second, who wishes she had more of what the first is getting?


Folks, during these hard times, lube your life!  As my Gilda-Gram says, “Good communication is the best lubrication.”

Love,
Dr. Gilda

No comments: