Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

"BAD LUCK" IS A CHOICE : 30-Second Therapist


Why Do I Have Bad Luck with Men? 

by 

Dr. Gilda Carle (Ph.D.) 
30-Second Therapist
Today.com

Guys, we create our own “luck.” If we believe otherwise, we become VICTIMS.  Sure, things happen to us, but how we RESPOND is totally in our power.  Blaming Disease is rampant!  It's my life’s work to show how damaging this is, and how to change it!  What do you think? 

By the way, thanx for your extraordinary support of my Gilda-Gram Caricature PostCards.  The growing collection is on Pinterest and now some greeting card companies have expressed interest.  I could not have launched these without your help, and I’m eternally grateful.

Please keep your comments flowing!

Love,
Dr. Gilda


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to
finding out about your web page for a second time.

Also visit my web blog http://endurosreviews.com - wiki.koi.de