Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

When Your Husband "Dates" His Ex


WHEN YOUR HUSBAND “DATES” HIS EX 

By 

DR. GILDA CARLE (Ph.D.)

30-Second Therapist
Today.com


OK, if you’ve been breathing for a while, you have a history. But what happens when you use that history as the template for your present life?  One woman is enraged that her husband “dates” his ex-wife “for the sake of their [grown] children.”  Another woman is trying to manipulate her husband back in love with her, to the way it used to be… 


Why do so many people refuse to be emotionally present in the “now”?  Is the “now” so scary?

I loved reading your comments to last week’s 30-Second Therapist. I was unable to respond to all your wonderful feedback because I was traveling.  But I’m in one place again, and I’m anxious for you to weigh in on this common dilemma!

Love,
Dr. Gilda

No comments: