Translate

Friday, August 31, 2012

"I Want My Wife Back" ~~30-Second Therapist


“I Messed Up and I Want Her Back!”

Dr. Gilda Carle (Ph.D.)

30-Second Therapist
Today.com

Over time, many lovers take each other for granted. Unfortunately, it’s not until a crisis that they truly take stock.

Country singers, and especially men, are willing to lose their protective armor. Blake Shelton’s “She Wouldn’t Be Gone” wails, “If I had loved her this much all along, maybe she wouldn’t be gone.” My first emailer also wants to know how to get his woman back.  Is it ever too late?

In the second email, I sock it to a young woman who’s playing mind games with a new love.  Get honest, Girl, or leave this game!


As always, I look forward to your thoughts.

Love,
Dr. Gilda

AND HAPPY LABOR DAY!!


1 comment:

Babbal Rai said...

I was very happy to have found this site. I wanted to thank you for this excellent post. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post in the future

I Want My Wife Back
I Want My Husband Back
Inter Caste Marriage Solution
Inter Caste Love Problem Solution
Inter Caste Love Marriage Problem Solution