Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, New Life!

Hi!


Happy, Heavenly, and Healthy New Year to you!  May this year bring you everything you want, but also what you haven't even yet thought to want!


I started the new year as a new life.  See my latest TV appearance on Leah Guy's new show, Who's On Deck, distributed around the country:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldzeUzBCBQ


I was scheduled to be in LA at this time developing my new TV show.  But an ankle injury from an auto accident needs to be addressed, and I have to remain in NY for another month.  Meanwhile, my team in LA are working hard in my absence.  


But I must share with you that God's timing is always perfect.  BECAUSE I was in NY, I was able to attend many meetings and events that I would have missed had I been in LA.  And I believe that several of these may change my life!  I'll fill you in on what's going on as soon as things develop further...


Whenever plans go awry, I first say, "Bummer!"  But I always follow that word with the question, "What am I supposed to learn from the new situation?" The answer is always, "PLENTY!"


Have you had some course changes that ultimately altered your life for the better?  I'd love to hear about them!!


Happy, Heavenly, and Healthy New Life!
Love,
Dr. Gilda
www.DrGilda.com


No comments: