Translate

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY & HEALTHY 2010!

Enjoy a GLORIOUS, HEALTHY, and HAPPY 2010!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥ ♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...

May all you want be the LEAST you get for the New Year!

I started the New Year on a spin bike for an hour. Pure heaven! Great music, great instructor, great class. Now I’m writing my goals for the new year. It has been shown that there is a connection between the kinesthetic and the visual in being able to manifest what you want. If you repeat your goals aloud, you add the auditory modality to the mix, making your manifestation potential even greater. Further, if you believe you DESERVE to achieve your goals, you’re really on your way.

Make life happen because YOU happen. You’re all you have, and this is all it takes. It’s absolutely dreamy!! Please let me know about your success!
Love,
Dr. Gilda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Make life happen because YOU happen..." Seriously, this line almost makes me cry. "I'll go on my second honeymoon when I lose 30 pounds." "I'll go back to school when I find someone my age to come with me."

What?! Go now! Live now! Life doesn't wait for your ultimatums!

I keep finding more wonderful things about you, Dr. Gilda.

-Lexie Di.